American-Made Apparel Is Available from Domestic Manufacturer Royal Apparel
Choose Durable American-Made Apparel to Stock Your Clothing Inventory
If your business is looking for a supplier of American-made apparel, then be sure to review the current clothing inventory stock available from American clothing manufacturer, Royal Apparel. We are located in Hauppauge, New York, and we are committed to offering our customers innovative clothing designs and environmentally-friendly fabrics and products. We operate a union-shop and guarantee “sweatshop free” production conditions. You purchase clothing at retail direct throughout the Royal Apparel online store, and wholesalers, private labels/private clothing lines, retail chains, clothing distributors and suppliers, individual stores and clothiers, and retail customers are all welcome to purchase garments direct.
Business customers may reach Royal Apparel toll-free at 866-769-2517 in order to discuss services, custom production runs, wholesale pricing, custom apparel finishing or other services that you need from a reliable, American producers of domestically-manufactured apparel. You may e-mail any of your individual product questions or general customization and custom clothing production and/or finishing requests to: email@example.com.
Current Fabrics and Blends for Our American-Made Apparel
Our current fabrics offer companies and individual customers a wide range of options including environmentally-friendly options. Other that solid wide shirts and t-shirts which are ideal for silkscreen printing and sublimation dyeing, most of shirts and other apparel are available in a variety of standard colors for each particular product.
Our American-made apparel is available in a range of fabrics and blends including:
- —Fine jersey fabric – fabric made of 30/1 combed, ring spun, 100% cotton (4.4 ounces per square yard)—100% certified organic cotton is available
- —Fleece – comfortable fabric that is warm in cool months and is our primary fabric for many garments including hoodies, pullovers, many of our infant-wear and other styles
- —Organic bamboo – blended fabric comprised of 70% bamboo fibers with 30% combed, ring-spun, 100% organic cotton (4.3 ounces per square yard)
- —100% organic cotton – guaranteed, certified 100% organic cotton grown by organic cotton farmers; this cotton is also used in many of our fabric blends
- —Raglan-style combinations – fabric combinations usually associated with “baseball style” shirts, t-shirts and long sleeves, but also available for custom cuts
- —RPET – another one of our environmentally-friendly fabrics that is an innovative fabric blend comprised of recycled polyester fibers and recycled plastics—this is a comfortable, don’t think just recycled plastics!
- —Triblend fabrics and standard fabric blends – we offer a variety of standard colors in most selections of our Triblends; these fabric blends are frequently used in short sleeves, “baseball” style shirts or Raglan styles, jerseys, t-shirts, and even our sweatshirts and sweatpants
- —Learn more about Royal Apparel’s product details
- —Learn about Royal Apparel’s fabric blends
- —Review Royal Apparel’s standard clothing sizing chart – custom sizing for general categories of infant-wear, toddler apparel, youth clothing and men’s and women’s adult clothing is available for custom production runs based on your company’s specifications and tech-packs
Business customers may purchase inventory stock clothing in bulk. Your company may review our current, standard products and inventory clothing options in the Royal Apparel online store.
Customization Services Available for American-Made Apparel from Royal Apparel
Besides complete customization services and garment production based upon your company’s request from custom production runs, Royal Apparel produces customized American-made apparel that meets ad specialty production standards. Royal Apparel is an ASI member, so, we therefore adhere to industry ad specialty production and finishing standards including for silkscreen printing, general printing, sublimation dyeing, embroidery and additional sewing services. Business-to-business customers interested in custom production can take advantage of our range of custom apparel manufacturing and finishing options.
Some of these options include:
- —Ad specialty quality production
- —Blanks—USA-made t-shirt supply ideal for customization, dyeing and silkscreen printing services
- —Custom production runs based on your designs and sizing requirements
- —Embroidering services
- —Private labeling services for inventory stock clothing or custom apparel
- —Re-labeling services
- —Quick garment sample production based on business tech-packs
- —Quick turnaround times on custom manufacturing
- —Sewing services
- —Sheer burnout styles
- —Standardized sizing (custom sizing options available for custom production runs)
- —Sublimation dyeing (learn about sublimation t-shirts at wholesale)
- —Sweatshop free production guaranteed
- —Tear-away labels
- —Union-made apparel
- —Wholesale pricing rates
- —Additional services per requests
Contact Royal Apparel to Stock Your Clothing Lines or Stores with American-Made Apparel
Individual businesses, brands, clothing lines, retail chains and clothing suppliers and distributors may contact Royal Apparel with any questions that you have about our current inventory stock, wholesale pricing rates, bulk clothing purchases, custom manufacturing and custom production runs, quick sample garment production requirements, custom garment finishing services, general sales or discounted clothing purchases. We can gladly inform you about our fabrics, our commitment to domestic manufacturing, trends in current fabrics and styles and your environmentally-friendly clothing options to support ecologically-conscious clothing lines or requests from your own retail customers. Royal Apparel is one of the few remaining domestic manufacturers of American-made apparel and we are proud to offer business customers and individual retail customers our line if high-quality garments.
Business customers (wholesale, distribution, private label, or retail) may call Royal Apparel nationwide at 866-769-2517. You may e-mail us with your sales, service or production questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org.