Wholesale American T-Shirts, Customization Services Available
Wholesale American-made T-Shirts Are Available Direct from the Manufacturer, Royal Apparel
If your business is searching for wholesale American t-shirts and other apparel, then you can rely on American clothing manufacturer Royal Apparel of Hauppauge, New York, to ensure your customers that these products are indeed American-made. We offer businesses the options of buying wholesale, bulk or customized t-shirts and other apparel made in the U.S.A.
We offer some truly innovative fabric options including 100% organic cotton, organic bamboo (combined with organic cotton), and another environmentally-friendly fabric, RPET, manufactured using recycled polyester fibers and plastic fibers. Royal Apparel also offers fabric blends, fine jersey fabric, fleece, and high quality fabrics.
Individual businesses customers, distributors and suppliers, individual apparel stores, clothing chains and private labels are welcome to buy at wholesale pricing rates. Companies and individual retail customers may call Royal Apparel toll-free at 866-769-2517.
Buy Bulk, Wholesale American T-Shirts Made from Our Standard Fabrics
Once you set up your free wholesale account, business may buy t-shirts and any of our other garments at wholes pricing rates. You may request custom-finishing or ask for completely customized production—we will need tech-packs, your general specifications and sizing requests, and we can provide quick turnaround on sample garment production. Business may take advantage of our range of customization options including silkscreen printing, embroidery services, additional sewing and our finishing services. Additionally, Royal Apparel is an ASI member, and adheres to industry-standard, ad specialty printing and production standards.
Our current fabric styles and popular fabric combinations (a variety of standard colors available for each fabric, although sublimation dye products are blanks—specifically white, and you can buy sublimation t-shirts wholesale as well) for our wholesale American t-shirts and other garments include:
- —Fine Jersey Fabric – this quality, comfortable fabric is comprised of 30/1 combed, ring spun, 100% cotton at 4.4 ounces per square yard—100% organic cotton is also available for you custom-made garments (production runs)
- —Fleece – warm, comfortable fabric available for hoodies (buy fleece hoodies at wholesale), pullovers, infant- and toddler-wear and other apparel ideal for cool spring or fall days
- —Organic Bamboo – our fabric blend comprised of 70% bamboo fibers and 30% combed, ring-spun, 100% organic cotton at 4.3 ounces per square yard—buy bamboo t-shirts wholesale
- —100% Organic Cotton – our suppliers guarantee this fabric is 100% organic cotton purchased from organic cotton farmers; also, this organic cotton is used in some of other fabric blends as well
- —Raglan Style – fabric combinations most commonly associated with “baseball style” shirts and tees
- —Royal Apparel’s Fabric Blends – we offer a variety of standard colors for our fabric blends made of a two or three combinations of our current fabrics; additional clothing options include toddler-wear, pullovers, “baseball” style shirts, sweatshirts and sweatpants
- —RPET Fabric – a truly innovative fabric blend that is environmentally-friendly since it is comprised of used, recycled polyester fibers combined with recycled plastic fibers
- —Triblend Fabrics – popular and comfortable fabric blends used for a variety of styles—we offer standard sizing options, short sleeves, “baseball” or Raglan styles (usually two fabric blends) and long sleeve apparel
- —Learn more about Royal Apparel’s standard product details
- —Review our apparel sizing chart—we produce retail and wholesale American t-shirts and other apparel in women’s, men’s, teen, youth and toddler sizing
Businesses may buy any of our standardized inventory stock t-shirts or other apparel in in bulk at wholesale pricing—the inventory listed at the Royal Apparel online retail store offers considerable product details for each item—or you can request custom production runs to meet your company’s specifications>.
Additional Customization and Finishing Services for Your Wholesale American T-Shirts
Royal Apparel provides B2B services for our wholesale customers, and we provide a lot of production and garment finishing options. Business customers may request custom production runs—we do offer quick turnaround times on sample garment production, and once your business approve the finalized product, we can generally have clothing out to you in less than two months depending on the size of the order. Businesses may utilize any of our B2B production or garment finishing services on wholesale American t-shirts or other clothing styles.
Royal Apparel’s custom apparel manufacturing and finishing options for our B2B clients includes:
- —Wholesale pricing rates for our standard inventory stock apparel
- —Custom garment samples production
- —Custom production runs per client specifications
- —Free freight truck shipping for eligible orders over $250 dollars (applies only to the contiguous U.S.)
- —Ad specialty printing
- —Blank garments
- —Embroidery services
- —Fabric options
- —Private labels
- —Re-labeling services for your clothing line
- —Sewing services
- —Short sleeves, partial arm length (Raglan style) styles and long sleeves
- —Sheer burnout style options
- —Silkscreen printing
- —Standardized sizing (non-standard sizing options on custom manufacturing)
- —Sublimation dyeing (learn more about wholesale sublimation t-shirts)
- —Tear-away labels
- —Additional services as requested
When you buy wholesale American t-shirts or other apparel in bulk, or request custom manufacturing, Royal Apparel can customize blanks with custom designs, event promotion advertising, business branding and logoing, sewing patches, embroidering, and other services as requested.
Contact Royal Apparel to Purchase Wholesale American-made T-Shirts
Businesses may contact Royal Apparel with questions about our wholesale pricing rates, bulk purchases, custom production runs, general information about buying clothing on sale (or discounted clearance garments), custom finishing options, competitive lead times to market or for assistance ordering bulk inventory clothing. Feel free to ask us any questions that you have concerning customizing apparel to meet your specific clothing line. Business customers (wholesale, distribution and retail, or individual stores) may reach Royal Apparel nationwide at 866-769-2517.