Wholesale American Tees Are Available from Royal Apparel
Royal Apparel Manufactures and Sells American Tees (Wholesale or Retail)
Does your company, store, clothing chain or private label clothing line want wholesale American tees and other? If so, American clothing manufacturer Royal Apparel of Hauppauge, New York, can ensure you that you can buy wholesale, bulk or customized tees and other garments made right here in the U.S.A.—and, we also have several innovative fabric options including organic cotton, organic bamboo and RPET, which is comprised of recycled polyester fibers and plastics. We also offer various blends, fine jersey fabric, fleece for hoodies and other items, and high quality fabrics.
Royal Apparel is proud to be an American clothing manufacturer that is able to continue American-made clothing.
Business customers (wholesale, distribution, private label, individual stores or retailers) as well as individual customers, can reach Royal Apparel nationwide, toll-free at 866-769-2517.
Buy Bulk or Customized, Wholesale American-Made Tees for Your Business
Royal Apparel makes a wide range of wholesale American tees in a variety of standardized sizing (review our sizing chart for clothing). We produce retail and wholesale American tees in women’s, men’s, teen, youth and toddler sizes, and we offer a variety of fabrics. Once you set up your free wholesale account, you can buy tees and other garments at wholes pricing and request custom finishing of tees and shirts or request completely custom-made apparel—we do need tech-packs, your specifications and we can offer a wide range of customization including silkscreen printing, embroidery and additional sewing and finishing services. We are an ASI member and we adhere to ad specialty production standards.
Our current fabrics (a variety of standard colors available for each fabric) for wholesale American tees and other apparel include:
- —Fine jersey fabric – this fabric is made from 30/1 combed, ring spun, 100% cotton (4.4 ounces per square yard)—100% organic cotton available
- —Fleece – warm, comfortable fabric available for hoodies, pullovers, infant-wear and other garments
- —Organic bamboo – a blended fabric made of 70% bamboo fibers and 30% combed, ring-spun, 100% organic cotton (4.3 ounces per square yard)
- —100% organic cotton – guaranteed 100% organic cotton from organic cotton growers; this cotton is used in some of our blended fabric
- —Raglan style combinations – fabric combinations most commonly associated with “baseball style” shirts and tees
- —RPET – a very innovative fabric blend manufactured using recycled polyester fibers and recycled plastic that is turned into fibers
- —Triblend fabrics and other standard fabric blends – a variety of standard colors are available and these fabrics are frequently used in our “baseball” style shirts, jerseys, tees or even sweatshirts and sweatpants
- —Learn more about our product details
Businesses are always welcome to buy any of our standardized inventory stock tees, other shirts and clothing in bulk; you can review our standard clothing on individual product pages throughout our online store—visit Royal Apparel online for additional product details for individual items in our inventory.
Additional Finishing Services for Wholesale American Tees
At Royal Apparel, we always strive to provide our business wholesale customers with options. You can request custom production runs—we do offer quick turnaround times for garment samples and production once a company has approved the finalized product. You can take advantage of our B2B services on our various wholesale American tees or on other garment styles.
We offer our B2B customers wholesale pricing and a range of custom apparel manufacturing and finishing options including:
- —Wholesale pricing and free freight truck shipping for eligible orders over $250 dollars (applies only to the contiguous U.S.)
- —Custom garment samples production
- —Completely custom production runs per client specifications
- —Ad specialty standards for any stile of printing
- —Private labeling
- —Re-labeling services
- —Additional sewing services
- —Sheer burnouts
- —Short sleeves, partial arm length (Raglan style) styles and long sleeves
- —Standardized sizing and non-standard sizing options for custom manufacturing runs
- —Sublimation dyeing (learn more about sublimation tees at wholesale)
- —Tear-away labels
- —Additional services
When you buy bulk, wholesale American tees, we can customize blank shirts using silkscreen printing, including ad specialty design, company branding, your logos, sewing patches or embroidery, sublimation dyeing, or other services as requested.
Contact Royal Apparel for Your Wholesale American Tees
Businesses can contact Royal Apparel direct with questions about wholesale pricing, custom finishing, custom production runs, bulk pricing, sales or discounted garments purchases or general questions about our fabrics, styles or capabilities. Feel free to ask us any questions that you concerning customizing apparel or B2B services.
Business customers (wholesale, distribution or retail) may reach Royal Apparel toll-free, nationwide at 866-769-2517.