Wholesale Blank Clothing Is Available from U.S. Manufacturer Royal Apparel
Purchase Wholesale Blank Clothing Direct from a Full-Service Manufacturer
Royal Apparel is a U.S. clothing manufacturer, retailer, and wholesale blank clothing production company. We run a union-shop and guarantee all of our retail customers and our wholesale apparel vendors, clothing distributors, suppliers, private labels, and individual business customers that all of our clothing is “sweatshop free” clothing. We offer wide range of clothing, apparel styles and cuts, shirts, and many other retail and wholesale products sized for infants, to toddler/youth sizes, and adult women’s and men’s sizes.
Additionally, we produce a wide range of organic clothing including organic wholesale blank clothing. We produce wholesale, eco-friendly clothing options that are high-quality garments. Royal Apparel utilizes 100% organic cotton, a blend with organic bamboo, a blend with organic hemp, and blends of organic cotton with our popular standard fabrics including Triblend (Rayon, Polyester and cotton), fleeces, and a fine jersey-style fabric. We are organic clothing manufacturers operating domestically. We manufacture, 100% certified organic shirts and apparel, wholesale organic bamboo clothing, organic t-shirt and organic cotton shirts, and of course wholesale blanks for your organic t-shirt supply.
Contact Royal Apparel for general inventory stock purchases or to request custom garment production runs and/or finishing services. Call Royal Apparel toll-free at 866-769-2517; or contact us by e-mail at: email@example.com.
Royal Apparel Produces a Wide Variety of Fashions Businesses May Use as Wholesale Blank Clothing
Generally, our inventory stock clothing currently on our website is available as wholesale blank clothing. We can sell these products as wholesale blank clothing to clothing chains, individual clothes stores, to suppliers, to private labels, to distributors, and any other of our wholesale business clients. Please note that Royal Apparel is an ASI member, and we produce wholesale blanks, inventory stock, and custom-made bulk garments in compliance with high industry standards for silkscreen printing and other processes.
Some of your inventory wholesale blank clothing or custom garment productions include:
- —Ad specialty quality wholesale blank clothing (meeting ASI industry standards)
- —Ad specialty quality or ASI organic apparel for your wholesale blank clothing (meeting ASI industry standards)
- —Blanks of basically any of our inventory stock items
- —Bulk t-shirts for purchase – basic blanks, white or other monotone colors; various fabrics or blend options
- —Children’s wholesale blank clothing
- —Custom blank shirts
- —Custom adult blank pants
- —Custom adult long sleeves
- —Custom adult short sleeves
- —Custom adult V-Necks
- —Custom adult wholesale blank t-shirts
- —Custom-made blanks, custom wholesale blank clothing based on your company’s tech-packs or specifications
- —Custom wholesale blank clothing for adult men, adult women, teens, children, and infants
- —Hemp blank wholesale shirts
- —Infant’s wholesale clothing from our product line
- —Men’s wholesale blank clothing from our inventory
- —Private label hoodies (wholesale) – fleece with organic cotton used in the eco-version of this fashion; various fabrics or blend options
- —Private label blank clothing including environmentally friendly clothing brands
- —Raglan baseball shirts at wholesale – organic cotton used in the eco-version of this fashion; various fabrics or blend options
- —Recycled or RPET wholesale blank clothes
- —Sublimation t-shirts wholesale – we use 100% Polyester for the best results and vibrant colors using the sublimation dyeing process
- —Teens wholesale blank clothing
- —Toddler wholesale blank clothing
- —Triblend shirts wholesale – including Rayon, Polyester and cotton, or organic cotton in the eco-version of this fashion
- —Union-made apparel – basic blanks, white or other monotone colors; various fabrics or blend options
- —Unisex wholesale blank clothing, particularly in adult women’s and men’s fashions
- —U.S.A.-made clothing – basic blanks, white or other monotone colors; various fabrics or blend options; you have a wide range of styles of clothes to choose from all the way from infant and toddler sizes to adult women’s and men’s sizing
- —Wholesale American t-shirts – basic blanks, white or other monotone colors in classic t-shirt cuts; various fabrics or blend options
- Wholesale blanks including a wide range of eco-friendly clothing options
- —Wholesale blank clothing – any of the inventory stock items may be available or we can produce blanks to meet your company’s specific inventory-stocking requirements
- —Wholesale union apparel – basic blanks of a variety of shirt styles and other types of clothing designs, white or other monotone colors; various fabrics or blend options
- —Variety of fabrics including a variety of eco-friendly fabric blends, organic cotton, organic bamboo, organic hemp, organic cotton with other fabrics, or RPET, our recycled Polyester and plastic fiber blend
We encourage our business customers and wholesalers to learn more about Royal Apparel’s products.
- —Learn about Royal Apparel’s current fabrics and blends
- —Download Royal Apparel’s current fabrics pdf file
- —Review Royal Apparel’s standard sizing chart
- —View Royal Apparel’s 2015 Product Line (view or download the pdf file—and check back soon for next year’s product catalog)
Opt for Custom-made Wholesale Blank Apparel for Your Business
Royal Apparel is one of the few remaining, domestic U.S. manufacturers that can offer your company inventory stock or custom wholesale blank apparel to individual customers or even chains. We offer our business clients custom apparel manufacturing and custom finishing services. If you require custom bulk blanks or other clothes options, please let us know about what your business requires in inventory and specifications.
Contact Royal Apparel today so that your business may purchase wholesale blank clothing, or to request custom sample garment production and approved production runs. We do offer quick turnaround times on production. Business customers may call us nationwide at 866-769-2517. You may reach us by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.